Mini Cooper Forum banner
461 - 480 of 520 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello @sb2002

Also looking for help with activating CarPlay. Just bought a used 2020 Mini Cooper Countryman S. Clueless where to begin as I am just starting to look into options and brand new to the Mini community. Hoping you can help. Can you PM me?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good evening. I have read this thread with interest. I have a 2020 Cooper S with 6.5 in head unit. Uk vehicle. There is no CarPlay option in the menus. It is not touchscreen and no nav. Would anyone be able to help me see if I can add CarPlay? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2014 MCS Thunder Gray Hatch
121 Posts
I will be reaching out to sb2002 in regard to my 2014 but I am curious as to why no information is being made public? Why is everything through PM, isn't the point of a forum to increase knowledge of the vehicle? 24 pages of essentially people posting their car and asking for help with no information to help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi @sb2002, just purchased the 2019 Mini Cooper S Hardtop 4 door with mini connected 6.5 screen and I’d like to request your help with adding CarPlay - thank you!
Hi, @sb2002
I heard you were the master to ask about activating Apple CarPlay. I have a 2022 4 door S. The vin check says it has compatibility, or whatever. Would you help me too? Pretty please?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you sb2002 and ndal for your help with getting CarPlay activated on my 2021 Mini Countryman Oxford edition. The process was simple and effortless for me. Perhaps the only thing that took time was waiting for my Amazon order for the cable and the antenna. Everything was effortless and smooth! Thank you so very much.
sb2002 I can’t message you. I have a 2020 Mini Cooper s with the 8.8” screen navigation It is a US spec car in Germany. Is it possible to get Apple CarPlay to work?

461 - 480 of 520 Posts