Mini Cooper Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm trying to reach out to SB2002 and ndal2, but it's saying I'm a new user and I've reached my conversation limit (this is my first attempted conversation). How can I get in touch with them?
Hi Twineland. I received your message and will respond shortly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

We have bought a Mini Cooper 3 doors in Germany but we don't have navigation and carplay on it can you pm please @sb2002 ? Thanks ! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello sb2002,

I will like to seek your assistance in helping me getting car play activated on my new countryman. Please let me know what is needed, steps and if there is a cost for the codes.

thank you,
Alex

·
Registered
2022 Oxford Countryman
6 Posts
Add me to the list of fans of sb2002 and ndal2. They were both incredibly helpful, and although my install was trickier than usual, they kept troubleshooting until it worked. Just reach out to sb2002 with your VIN and order a cheap OBD to ethernet cable, and they'll walk you through it from there. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello sb2002,

I will like to seek your assistance in helping me getting car play activated on my new countryman. Please let me know what is needed, steps and if there is a cost for the codes.

thank you,
Alex
PM’d. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Add me to the list of fans of sb2002 and ndal2. They were both incredibly helpful, and although my install was trickier than usual, they kept troubleshooting until it worked. Just reach out to sb2002 with your VIN and order a cheap OBD to ethernet cable, and they'll walk you through it from there. Thanks guys!
glad to know this is possible as I am considering the 2022 Oxford Countryman and the lack of nav/CarPlay was making me have second thoughts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got 2022 Oxford edition country man , same thing, need help. Thanks for the tips. Just PM them and waiting for the results

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also tried to send a DM. I figure I need to post on the thread so that I wouldn’t be a new user anymore… Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi fellow Mini's!

We just bought a 2019 Mini Cooper Experience (6,5" touch - no navigation or Apple Carplay). We would really like to add Carplay to this fine vehicle and I was looking at a box on AliExpress. Do I need this adaptor or is there other options?

Br. Tue (Denmark)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi fellow Mini's!

We just bought a 2019 Mini Cooper Experience (6,5" touch - no navigation or Apple Carplay). We would really like to add Carplay to this fine vehicle and I was looking at a box on AliExpress. Do I need this adaptor or is there other options?

Br. Tue (Denmark)
Pm'd.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts