Mini Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, model 2021 Countryman have a 8.8" touchscreen Head Unit ENAVEVO with I-Level(factory) F056-20-07-545 firmware. sb2002 can help you.

View attachment 71262
I just purchased a 2021 countryman S All4 and it did not come with car play or siriusXm. How can i Get this going. I thought I read that all new mini's come with both. The dealer want a ridiculous amount to put on XM.

Any help will be greatly a[ppreciated.

Rich

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just purchased a 2021 countryman S All4 and it did not come with car play or siriusXm. How can i Get this going. I thought I read that all new mini's come with both. The dealer want a ridiculous amount to put on XM.

Any help will be greatly a[ppreciated.

Rich
PM'd.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got mine working! Thanks to sb2002 and ndal. I have a 2021 Countryman Oxford edition. Very happy with the results!
Hi, I just got an Oxford 2021 version, mind sharing what it takes to enable CarPlay, I have BMW ENET cable and ESYS already, thanks a lot

·
Registered
1 Posts
great to know, is it just coding required or hardware retro needed?

[ QUOTE="jlnh1, post: 839436, member: 67087"]
Yes, model 2021 Countryman have a 8.8" touchscreen Head Unit ENAVEVO with I-Level(factory) F056-20-07-545 firmware. sb2002 can help you.

View attachment 71262
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Do we know yet if it’s possible to retrofit CarPlay into a non-nav 8.8” that comes with LCI 2?
Hi did you find out if you could I have 2021 cooper s sport but no nav but have no idea if can activate carplay or not no one deems to know ehst head unit I have you would think bro g brand re car it's hidden in there domeehete if it I'd with these older models??

·
Read Only
2 Posts
@sb2002 New Member here- I just purchased a 2019 Countryman and i’m interested in installing Apple Carplay. What do i need to purchase in order to have this feature installed? Thank you for your assistance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody,
I recently bought a Mini Countryman 2021 Cooper D without nav, I really would like to activate apple carplay.
Can you please help me? Thank you!

61 - 80 of 114 Posts