Mini Cooper Forum banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi @sb2002 I see that you’re helping everyone get CarPlay. I have a 2022 Mini Cooper countryman with no CarPlay. Would you be able to help me out to get CarPlay? Thanks if possible.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys seems that everyone is getting their CarPlay sorted on it which sounds amazing.

@sb2002
I’ve just bought a Mini Cooper exclusive 21 plate but Apple CarPlay wasn’t activated when the original owner bought it, how do I go about getting Apple CarPlay? I can provide the vin numbers if needed. Thanks in advance everybody

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello guys seems that everyone is getting their CarPlay sorted on it which sounds amazing.

@sb2002
I’ve just bought a Mini Cooper exclusive 21 plate but Apple CarPlay wasn’t activated when the original owner bought it, how do I go about getting Apple CarPlay? I can provide the vin numbers if needed. Thanks in advance everybody
PM'd.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi @sb2002 I was wondering if you could help with Android Play for a 2020 Mini Cooper Countryman. It has a touch screen center consel, but only seems to have FM radio. Any help would be appreciated!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
New here! Bought my very first Mini Cooper last night, absolutely loving it so far. However, as with most posts I’ve read here I’d love for it to come with Carplay, mainly for the navigation. It’s 2018 plate.
@sb2002 could you possibly help? Is it difficult to do?
thanks,
Lianne

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi all,
New here! Bought my very first Mini Cooper last night, absolutely loving it so far. However, as with most posts I’ve read here I’d love for it to come with Carplay, mainly for the navigation. It’s 2018 plate.
@sb2002 could you possibly help? Is it difficult to do?
thanks,
Lianne
PM’d

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, just awaiting for delivery of my 2017 countryman and landed on this forum whilst looking for an apple CarPlay solution. @sb2002 could you possibly help? Is it possible on this older model?
thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
2019 Mini coop Oxford edition
1 Posts
Hello! So, I read on here that you’ve been able to help people activate apple CarPlay in their mini coops that don’t have apple carplay pre installed. I just bought a 2019 4 door mini coop Oxford edition and it doesn’t have CarPlay preinstalled. Would you mind letting me know what I should do to get it up and running in my car?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello! So, I read on here that you’ve been able to help people activate apple CarPlay in their mini coops that don’t have apple carplay pre installed. I just bought a 2019 4 door mini coop Oxford edition and it doesn’t have CarPlay preinstalled. Would you mind letting me know what I should do to get it up and running in my car?
PM’d

81 - 100 of 114 Posts