Mini Cooper Forum banner
161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
@sb2002 @ndal2: I have a 2019 Mini Cooper S and I’m interested in installing Android Auto. 6.5in screen with no nav. Wondering if you could help. Thanks!
Hi - I’m afraid there’s no way to add Android Auto with only factory hardware. Depending on your headunit, you may be able to install an MMI (multimedia interface), but I’m not so versed in these.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - I’m afraid there’s no way to add Android Auto with only factory hardware. Depending on your headunit, you may be able to install an MMI (multimedia interface), but I’m not so versed in these.
Cool. I have iPhone too. Can you PM me the instructions for CarPlay?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like sb2002 is the one to contact about getting Apple Carplay activated on Minis! I am looking at a 2019 Countryman PHEV - I have not officially purchased yet, but paperwork is in process. So far there is no Carplay option in the menus, but it does have Mini Connected and the 6.5 inch touchscreen. What is the process for adding/activating Carplay?

I can't PM yet - newly registered member.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks like sb2002 is the one to contact about getting Apple Carplay activated on Minis! I am looking at a 2019 Countryman PHEV - I have not officially purchased yet, but paperwork is in process. So far there is no Carplay option in the menus, but it does have Mini Connected and the 6.5 inch touchscreen. What is the process for adding/activating Carplay?

I can't PM yet - newly registered member.
Pm'd

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
sb2002, I tried to reach out to you on PM a few times but cannot seem to get through. I have a 2022 Cooper S Convertible. I would appreciate your help!

161 - 180 of 215 Posts