Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is It Me?

Everyone and their Gran seems to want to race me just because I'm driving a JCW???

Never really happened to me before and it's a bit annoying tbh.

Even had someone try and run me off the road rather than be overtaken the other day.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Seems to happen to MINI in general no matter what model. It feels like I get more of it in my MCS than if I am in the R50.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Time to remove them Rally Stripes on the hood.:D:D
You might be right!

I know I've only got a cooper s but I've had tosspots wanting to race as well, at the weekend some loon in a Suzuki Swift Sport thought he would have a go lol
It's mostly the idiots in underpowered cars that seem to need to try and prove a point. It was a Vauxhall Astra last week, a Hyundai on the way home and some crappy Volvo v40 blah blah tonight.

Seems to happen to MINI in general no matter what model. It feels like I get more of it in my MCS than if I am in the R50.
Didn't get anything like this in the Jag XFS, it's quite annoying now. Bearing in mind that the JCW isn't that lairy, I'm glad that I didn't go for the Focus RS that I had a deposit on now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My girlfriend is the main driver of our JCW and she always says a Golf R, Audi S3 or whatever always try to race her lol.

She gets a bit confused as to why they would want to race her and just shrugs it off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.