Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Stunning, I might have to consider red instead of VO.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ohhh that's pretty! Well done! I really like the color combinations - the wheels and stripes with that red really pop without being too overstated.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Sharp looking. I am not a big fan of the Armrest that thing looks gigantic imho :eek: otherwise a very cool Ride. Wonder how the Mini Factory managed to install the Steering Wheel on the wrong Side.>:D>:D>:D>:D;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
My word... That is a gorgeous colour. And I used to think cars look naff in red. How wrong I was.

I see you went all out on your options. Awesome! Is the HUD as fantastic as one would expect? Have you used your park assist yet? :)

Oh and as you said "her", and going on a name previously suggested, how about Denise? ;) lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all, I normally give my cars girls names did Denis have a girl friend I wonder

·
Registered
45 Posts
What a great car. Love the colour!

I pick up my new Blazing Red MCS on Friday can't wait....

As for names I keep transferring the name of my first mini to my new car. The first mini number plate ended in DZE so I named her Dizzy - the new car will be Dizzy mark 4.

Go with the name that feels right to you - whatever you call her I'm sure you will have a fantastic time driving her - enjoy!

Blazing Deb

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My word... That is a gorgeous colour. And I used to think cars look naff in red. How wrong I was.

I see you went all out on your options. Awesome! Is the HUD as fantastic as one would expect? Have you used your park assist yet? :)

Oh and as you said "her", and going on a name previously suggested, how about Denise? ;) lol
That's a good name it has made the short list. I used the park assist twice already and the HUD is worth every penny works so well

·
Super Moderator
7,906 Posts
I reckon Gnasher has to be on the shortlist; what a great name; mine is jasper for obvious reasons. Gnasher will be chewing up any car that gets in its way!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Mine is slated to be named "Hammond" in honor of Richard Hammond. Seemed kind of appropriate since it's small, quick, and is going to have to live with a huge American Muscle car heh. I may need to try to get one of the Dennis the Menace stickers for the back window, though... be a cool touch throwback to the cars' heritage. And it's better than our Dennis the Menace who's a goofy looking blonde kid...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks all, I normally give my cars girls names did Denis have a girl friend I wonder
He didn't, but the female version was called Minnie the Minx, but calling the car Minnie kinda defeats the object haha.

Great choice by the way, I was spec'ing up a cooper S yesterday and its exactly the same as yours but with a different seat fabric :0)

If I could name the car for you id call it "Dirty Tina" (a drug cocktail from the 90's) no real reasons why other than I like the name :0)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.