Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for something like KW DDC P&P for my MINI as the first mod. I have asked KW and they didn't think the production of the suspension will happen in short future.

:crying:

You guys have any recommendation?

·
Registered
615 Posts
I was looking into options as I have VDC on my MCS...

I don't see it happening as the DDC system is quite a high cost system (compared to non DDC) so the market is more aimed at the Premium market... I simply don't see the demand enough to justify the development from KW although I agree it would be a shame...

You can however get EDC cancellation kits with some of the KW coilover kits (v1, v2 & v3) at no additional cost from my enquiries but obviously you lose the dynamic adjustments from in cabin although you can manually change them outside the car (v2 & v3).

Alternatively you could retain the VDC and just get some uprated lowered springs like Eibach Pro-Kit springs which I have heard are quite good (albeit not as good as a reputable bespoke coilover system)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.