Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Reminds me of my Puma after an accident and it was recovered to a pound somewhere to await assessment. Similar accident... other car hit my front wheel from the side as they ran a red light. I went there to collect some belongings from the car and didn't know whether I would ever see it again. I wanted to take the stainless steel gear shifter knob as a souvenir to remember it by.

But luckily they decided to repair my Puma and the other driver's insurance paid for everything. I had another 12 years driving pleasure and now I've sold it to a guy at work who absolutely loves it, knob and all :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
£19k ....isn't that a lot!!??

Reactions: profiteroles

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cost 21k new - perhaps that 19k is the guide price for a new one of the equivalent age and mileage?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Think of it like organ donation. Just imagine how many other cars in need can be helped by all those wonderful parts. And then go take Luke for a good rip! ( but a careful one!)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you look carefully in the bottom left corner of the rear windscreen in the third pic you can see it has my previous pride rainbow sticker in it still :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well in fairness it looks like the roof was chopped off with the jaws of life given the clean cuts to the pillars... it's probably just loosely dropped onto the interior like that. So the actual incident wasn't as bad as it looks there. But still at least Fevio is watertight!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Driving out of the showroom automatically drops the value about 20% :(

·
Super Moderator
7,872 Posts
Dear me I don't think I'd pay a lot for that!

·
Super Moderator
7,872 Posts
However if they only get£500 for fevio id say some one has a bargain that would be quite easily repaired if you know what you are doing.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They got the additional info completely wrong, they're 17" not 18" wheels, and it doesn't have a CD player! And they missed off useful stuff like sat nav and climate control - they aren't doing themselves any favours in terms of salesmanship!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts