Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Need some help please!!

I have seen these on ebay and wanted to know if anyone can confirm or guide me to a location where it will tell me if these alloy wheels will clear a set of Brembo brake calipers upgrade fitted to a F55 MCS (2014). I currently am running 2 tone Vanity spoke alloys which i believe do not allow the Brembo calipers.

Part Number : 6 855 115

Regards
Harshaw

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone know of an aftermarket brand for Alloywheels which will fit the JCM brakes for a MCS F55 ?
A website or a brand name would help please ?

The website above has only the mini ones and i am not keen on spending close to 1600 when i am not too keen on the shape as well

·
Registered
763 Posts
Anyone know of an aftermarket brand for Alloywheels which will fit the JCM brakes for a MCS F55 ?
A website or a brand name would help please ?

The website above has only the mini ones and i am not keen on spending close to 1600 when i am not too keen on the shape as well
Not sure where you are located but ECS Tuning sells wheels that will fit. There aren't a lot options at the moment but ECS seems to have more than others. Filtering the search may produce more options.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I can sell you some BBS if your uk based

Lighter and cheaper than the official ones

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am selling my 2019 JCW and im taking off the NEUSPEED WHEELS i had in in full set 15k miles on them no damage at all. I will be posting them at the classified section before the end of the week. they fit perfect con JCW without ny mods

1 - 10 of 10 Posts