Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Need some help please!!

I have seen these on ebay and wanted to know if anyone can confirm or guide me to a location where it will tell me if these alloy wheels will clear a set of Brembo brake calipers upgrade fitted to a F55 MCS (2014). I currently am running 2 tone Vanity spoke alloys which i believe do not allow the Brembo calipers.

Part Number : 6 855 115

Regards
Harshaw

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone know of an aftermarket brand for Alloywheels which will fit the JCM brakes for a MCS F55 ?
A website or a brand name would help please ?

The website above has only the mini ones and i am not keen on spending close to 1600 when i am not too keen on the shape as well

· Registered
769 Posts
Anyone know of an aftermarket brand for Alloywheels which will fit the JCM brakes for a MCS F55 ?
A website or a brand name would help please ?

The website above has only the mini ones and i am not keen on spending close to 1600 when i am not too keen on the shape as well
Not sure where you are located but ECS Tuning sells wheels that will fit. There aren't a lot options at the moment but ECS seems to have more than others. Filtering the search may produce more options.

· Registered
575 Posts
I can sell you some BBS if your uk based

Lighter and cheaper than the official ones

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am selling my 2019 JCW and im taking off the NEUSPEED WHEELS i had in in full set 15k miles on them no damage at all. I will be posting them at the classified section before the end of the week. they fit perfect con JCW without ny mods

· Registered
262 Posts
Hi, I am selling my 2019 JCW and im taking off the NEUSPEED WHEELS i had in in full set 15k miles on them no damage at all. I will be posting them at the classified section before the end of the week. they fit perfect con JCW without ny mods
Do you have fitment pics and the full wheel spec please? I wonder if you could post them on this thread here:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.