Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Have owned a F56 JCW (2018), and currently have F55 Cooper S (2020). Just ordered a F60 Countryman JCW, estimated delivery is end of Sept.

Spec:

• White Silver with red roof and caps
  • 18” JCW Black Grip spoke (Non RFT)
  • Dinamica/leather seats.
  • Piano Black trim
  • Connected Navigation Plus Pack
  • Adaptive suspension (hence 18”s as not option for 19”s)
  • heated windscreen
  • Black roof rails
  • panoramic glass sunroof

Obviously comes with the Comfort Plus Pack as standard along with other things like folding mirrors, piano black exterior

Kept just below £40k tax limit so no auto boot or sun protection glass (will get tints done)

Will update this thread as I get news and when delivered as will do a full detail and ceramic on it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sounds like a great spec, looking forward to seeing pictures when you get it. I've got a Countryman Cooper S All4 Sport on order that has just reached the docks at Southampton so I'm hoping for delivery next week. I've got the adaptive suspension on my car and the 19" JCW Circuit Spoke wheels, I wonder if the adaptive suspension is different on the JCW which is why you couldn't get the 19" wheels?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a great spec, looking forward to seeing pictures when you get it. I've got a Countryman Cooper S All4 Sport on order that has just reached the docks at Southampton so I'm hoping for delivery next week. I've got the adaptive suspension on my car and the 19" JCW Circuit Spoke wheels, I wonder if the adaptive suspension is different on the JCW which is why you couldn't get the 19" wheels?
Oh nice, will be here soon then.
That is very interesting, I just tried the configurator and it worked for your model, then it also worked for mine and the 19”s. They must have changed it in the last day or two as it DEFINITELY wouldn’t allow it.

I am not going to change as will send me over the £40k mark, but may end up using the 18”s as winters and get 19”s at some point.

Look forward to seeing your pics, what colour and spec?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Oh nice, will be here soon then.
That is very interesting, I just tried the configurator and it worked for your model, then it also worked for mine and the 19”s. They must have changed it in the last day or two as it DEFINITELY wouldn’t allow it.

I am not going to change as will send me over the £40k mark, but may end up using the 18”s as winters and get 19”s at some point.

Look forward to seeing your pics, what colour and spec?
Mine's a Cooper S All 4 Sport in BRG, 19" JCW wheels, black roof and bonnet stripes, Nav Plus and Comfort Plus, auto boot opening, adaptive suspension, heated front screen and rear armrest. My dealer called this afternoon and said that the car is being held in the MINI distribution center as even though my car was one of the last off the line with the HK stereo it doesn't actually have the amp fitted. Apparently MINI will be holding all cars like mine with a partial HK install until they can get the amps and fit them, the car will then be released to the dealers and made ready for collection. There's no time scale offered though so it doesn't look like I'll be getting mine next week.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine's a Cooper S All 4 Sport in BRG, 19" JCW wheels, black roof and bonnet stripes, Nav Plus and Comfort Plus, auto boot opening, adaptive suspension, heated front screen and rear armrest. My dealer called this afternoon and said that the car is being held in the MINI distribution center as even though my car was one of the last off the line with the HK stereo it doesn't actually have the amp fitted. Apparently MINI will be holding all cars like mine with a partial HK install until they can get the amps and fit them, the car will then be released to the dealers and made ready for collection. There's no time scale offered though so it doesn't look like I'll be getting mine next week.
Sounds a cracking spec mate Hopefully you don’t have to wait too long for it. Please post pics when it arrives

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So F55 Cooper S Exclusive went today. Sold via Motorway to a main Mini dealer up north. Not bad for 18 months ownership to get deposit paid plus another £1100.

No news / update yet on F60 JCW, still slated for end Sept. should hear something in the next few weeks

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No major update, order is with factory and still “listed” as delivery W/c 27th Sept, but until factories reopen and build slot scheduled could be anytime, hopefully this year

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dealer called yesterday and said that the HK stereo removed from my order.

I was ordered by the end of May, and they put the order to factory in June, and product in July. So I can not get HK stereo...

Can you tell me when is you sent out the order?

·
Registered
148 Posts

I was ordered by the end of May, and they put the order to factory in June, and product in July. So I can not get HK stereo...

Hi,

that's a lovely looking car you have on the way. Mine was ordered 8th March and is still at my dealership waiting for the h/k amplifier.

·
Registered
533 Posts

An almost twin sister of my MINI Countryman JCW !

Reactions: buyer

·
Registered
15 Posts
18” JCW Black Grip spoke(Non RFT)
  • Adaptive suspension (hence 18”s as not option for 19”s)
If you choice 19”s,there is only one type spoke—19" John Cooper Works Circuit Spoke 2-tone.

I think this is the your problem.:cool:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you choice 19”s,there is only one type spoke—19" John Cooper Works Circuit Spoke 2-tone.

I think this is the your problem.:cool:
At the time the configurator wouldn’t let me choose the 19”s (there was always only one to choose anyway), but seemed to change a week or so later. I considered changing my order to the 19”s, but personally not a massive fan of the 19”s, so sticking with the 18”s, but may keep those as winter wheels moving forward and get some OEM+ 19”s with PS4’s. But not initially

·
Registered
15 Posts
At the time the configurator wouldn’t let me choose the 19”s (there was always only one to choose anyway), but seemed to change a week or so later. I considered changing my order to the 19”s, but personally not a massive fan of the 19”s, so sticking with the 18”s, but may keep those as winter wheels moving forward and get some OEM+ 19”s with PS4’s. But not initially
I try to visit websites in many countries and they always do something different for each configuration. This means they don’t want you to get the same car as everyone else:love:

Enjoys!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No major update, order is with factory and still “listed” as delivery W/c 27th Sept, but until factories reopen and build slot scheduled could be anytime, hopefully this year
Latest order state is 102-112 and that build is scheduled to start on the 30th Aug, and still showing as delivery W/c 27th Sept

1 - 20 of 72 Posts