Mini Cooper Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well this week it has come back to delivery to dealer W/c 27th. Likely to become a bit clearer when build starts from 13th.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Well this week it has come back to delivery to dealer W/c 27th. Likely to become a bit clearer when build starts from 13th.
mine was due for delivery to dealer between 13th ant 15th September, but arrived on 6th September. So hopefully yours will come early(y)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
mine was due for delivery to dealer between 13th ant 15th September, but arrived on 6th September. So hopefully yours will come early(y)
Nice one. When did yours go into build? As seems they are allowing 2 weeks for build and delivery to dealer which sounds optimistic to me (what do I know) coming from Netherlands

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice one. When did yours go into build? As seems they are allowing 2 weeks for build and delivery to dealer which sounds optimistic to me (what do I know) coming from Netherlands
mine was only built last week 31st August & and arrived at the dealers on Monday, took 6 days from build to arrive at the dealers. Yours may take slightly longer as it will be coming from the Netherlands

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
mine was only built last week 31st August & and arrived at the dealers on Monday, took 6 days from build to arrive at the dealers. Yours may take slightly longer as it will be coming from the Netherlands
Thanks, that is fast, but then you could think they know the timescales so maybe the extra week allows for shipping. And that is often reliant on ship filling up

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
So thought I would see if status changed from 150 since Thursday evening. Just chatted genius and now 153 which is “Assembly Entry”. So definitely started Production now, having been through Body shop and paint

Codes:

·
Registered
227 Posts
So thought I would see if status changed from 150 since Thursday evening. Just chatted genius and now 153 which is “Assembly Entry”. So definitely started Production now, having been through Body shop and paint

Codes:

excellent news mate, will be here before you know it

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
So, car awaiting shipping now, likely to take the longest, but still looking like early Oct to dealer.

Talking to the sales chap, he keeps a close eye on all his orders and says there is wild changes in build weeks, but then often end up coming back so to take updates with a pinch of salt unless major milestones like build started, finished, in port etc

He said he was quite a few cars starting to come through now and plenty in Oct

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Confirmed this morning that status code is 193 - at port awaiting shipping. They are confident it will be at dealer within the next 10-14 days. My dealer had said yesterday he will keep a close eye as he will then request delivery to them as soon as possible…getting closer

·
Registered
532 Posts
Very, very, very nice !

Reactions: buyer

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Confirmed this morning that status code is 193 - at port awaiting shipping. They are confident it will be at dealer within the next 10-14 days. My dealer had said yesterday he will keep a close eye as he will then request delivery to them as soon as possible…getting closer
So now status code: 195 - Shipped from Port of Exit. Hope the seas aren’t too rough

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Ok, so just had a call from my dealer….set for delivery to them on the 13th Oct. Thought it may have been this week, but is in line with what genius had last said about w/c 10th Oct.

Not long now.

Looking to get rubber mats and boot liner in time for winter

21 - 40 of 72 Posts