Mini Cooper Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I could be wrong but I have heard that once the Countryman arrives in the UK it's transported first to the Oxford plant for a final inspection before it's delivered to the dealer. This may explain why it's taken so long to get to the dealer from arriving in the UK.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I could be wrong but I have heard that once the Countryman arrives in the UK it's transported first to the Oxford plant for a final inspection before it's delivered to the dealer. This may explain why it's taken so long to get to the dealer from arriving in the UK.
Yes, it is something like that, and has always been the case. I think the current fuel “crisis” etc probably hasn’t helped, but actually my original date given when I placed the order was end Sept, so not far off to be fair.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Getting close now….dealer sent my registration number, and will speak to him tomorrow to finalise paperwork, so likely collection will be later this week, or maybe early next
My F60 JCW was ordered on 3rd June and arrived at the dealer in the UK on Friday last week. I too have the reg number now and am picking it up on Thursday!!
We'll be getting them almost simultaneously I expect!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
My F60 JCW was ordered on 3rd June and arrived at the dealer in the UK on Friday last week. I too have the reg number now and am picking it up on Thursday!!
We'll be getting them almost simultaneously I expect!!
Nice one You are beating me to it, my collection is 2pm on Saturday .

Please post pics when you collect

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Going to create a new build thread for the initial detailing and ceramic coating I am going to do and any future mods

·
Registered
261 Posts
A couple interior shots.

Such a nice interior. The glass roof really helps with helping make it a lot brighter. I’m not a fan of black interiors but it’s a shame to option the leather and lose the jcw seats.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts