Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a virtually brand new JCW exhaust for sale as I am putting the Bluetooth one on my JCW.

I believe there is a video further along on purchasing forum of the exhaust fitted to a MCS.

I am based in the North East.

PM me for more details

·
Registered
375 Posts
To everyone that's interested. I got the stock JCW exhaust fitted on my MCS last week and it sounds awesome!

However, the dealer needed to be inventive and delivered some tailor made solution because the pipes of the JCW exhaust are 70mm in diameter and the MCS exhaust pipes have a 60mm diameter. They had to weld some kind of metal sleeve to connect the pipes and make it fit but they did a splendid job I must say.

If you're looking after a more brutal look and a deeper and more sporty 'roar' on your MCS you should definitely consider fitting the JCW system.

·
Registered
457 Posts
The dia at the connection is 60mm but enlarged to 70mm for the rest of the system. Have you read my thread from last July? There is a good demo there and my buyer also had system fitted to his MCS in 1 hour on his drive.
No different in fact to the JCW Pro exhaust that fits both the MCS and JCW.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.