Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happened to me a few times now, when im out on a blast with the exhaust flap open (in sport mode), when it gives out some really loud bangs, every now an again the flap closes up. Do you think the pressure is so great it forces the flap to close? or something that happens after a while to say, ok youve had enough fun for today? haha
Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Happened to me a few times now, when im out on a blast with the exhaust flap open (in sport mode), when it gives out some really loud bangs, every now an again the flap closes up. Do you think the pressure is so great it forces the flap to close? or something that happens after a while to say, ok youve had enough fun for today? haha
Has this happened to anyone else?
Seems strange, its not happend to me when driving a car with that exhaust. Possibly the battery in the bluetooth controller getting low or losing signal?

If you twist the controler button it opens up and is just a watch battery inside, maybe try that first.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems strange, its not happend to me when driving a car with that exhaust. Possibly the battery in the bluetooth controller getting low or losing signal?

If you twist the controler button it opens up and is just a watch battery inside, maybe try that first.
Ah i didn't think of the battery! I turn it on with nearly every trip so not surprising if it is low. Cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
What do you guys think of the exhaust?? and how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking! i have just ordered my jcw about an hour ago and i am already hunting for the right exhaust! i have looked at the armytrix but im unsure as the dealer didnt have a price available on the jcw!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you guys think of the exhaust?? and how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking! i have just ordered my jcw about an hour ago and i am already hunting for the right exhaust! i have looked at the armytrix but im unsure as the dealer didnt have a price available on the jcw!
I got mine through rybrook mini who is on here.
You wont regret getting it, sure its quite alot of money, but the noise it gives out is brutal and will keep you smiling! I turn it on every time I get in the car haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you had any more problems with this jack? Now and again I have the same issue, especially while driving for long periods. I've tried a new battery but it still seems to close itself. I noticed the remote still flashes to tell you it's active/open even when this happens so it must be the valve. Sucks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.