Mini Cooper Forum banner

JCW exhaust...

11K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Burning_rubber 
#1 ·
Does the JCW package come with the upgraded JCW exhaust or is that something I have to order through my dealer and have installed? I do not see the option to add it when selecting to build out a JCW MC.

#3 ·
I assume you are talking about fitting JCW Kit to an MCS. The JCW Pro exhaust comes as part of a JCW Pro Tuning Kit and Exhaust which is dealer fit.
The exhaust is not supplied on its own but you also get a 20bhp boost with the tuning part of the kit. In UK the complete kit is £1620 (chrome tips) or £1800 (carbon tips) fully fitted.

#4 ·
Further to above were you actually talking about the STANDARD JCW exhaust which does fit the MCS...........I sold mine last month (£300) to a very happy MCS owner. Don't know what a new one would cost though. There is a clip on this forum showing one fitted to an MCS........does sound better.

#5 ·
Well, I've seen videos on YouTube of the new 56's with the JCW exhaust. It sounds great but, I wasnt sure if it was something that came on the car when you order the car with the JCW package that Mini offers during the online build or if the JCW exhaust was something you had to order separately through your dealer and have installed. Sorry for any confusion or not wording my original post correctly.

#6 ·
No problem I wasn't confused......just realised that you had 2 options,both would be dealer fit.

1. An original JCW exhaust (as fitted standard to the JCW). No idea of new full price, probably get full fitted price from dealer.

2. JCW Pro Tuning Kit & Exhaust. As priced above (UK) with Bluetooth valve in exhaust and ecu flash upgrade.

If its no 1 you are thinking about there is a clip on this forum on my "JCW Exhaust For Sale" thread.

#10 ·
Thanks. I'll look into my options. The JCW Pro sounds GREAT, just not that into the whole Bluetooth thing. I like having the option to have it open all the time rather than having to connect to it and open it every single time. Annoying. Id like an aftermarket exhaust that is as loud or louder than the JCW Pro, but that has a valve that is always open.

#13 ·
Now I'm a bit confused. I ordered my MCS last may including this JCW exhaust. Got the car delivered in July without this exhaust because it's in backorder. Promised delivery dat will be somewhere early October!

It's offered on the official Mini Belgium site. See link below. Price is without the tips in chrome or carbon.

http://www.minilover.be/index.php?lang=nl&m=6&s=0&ss=0&sss=0&detail=48

Unfortunately up until now nobody is able to tell me if this is the standard JCW exhaust or the bluetooth one. Even my dealer is not sure since this is the first one they ordered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.