Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UK. is there going to be a limited number of jcw hatch cars available for 2015 wanted to wait for the new September registration. also is it possible to fit a space saver wheel or is the exhaust in the way. inside the boot maybe thanks all

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
UK. is there going to be a limited number of jcw hatch cars available for 2015 wanted to wait for the new September registration. also is it possible to fit a space saver wheel or is the exhaust in the way. inside the boot maybe thanks all
No way to fit a spare under the car and the reason is the same as on the Cooper S - the exhaust gets in the way. Stick with the run flats or replace with non RFs and keep a compact spare in the boot or keep your fingers crossed when you set out every time. ;)

·
Registered
966 Posts
As the guys have said no room for a spare due to the exhaust, but it's no different to an S anyway.

In term of limited numbers, I guess you're talking in terms of production capacity. Because it's not a limited edition I'd think it will be just like ordering any other f56, from my experience I ordered 26th April and got the car beginning of August, although I expect the lead time is much better now.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
.... I'd think it will be just like ordering any other f56, from my experience I ordered 26th April and got the car beginning of August, although I expect the lead time is much better now.
Not if you'd ordered a 2015 manual transmission JCW! :crying:

Reactions: Tiger
1 - 5 of 5 Posts