Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been addressed before, but most of the posts date back to the early cars and delay with the MT configuration.

Does anyone have more current info on the time between order and delivery for MT-configured JCW cars to US locations?

My closest dealer indicated 8-12 weeks ... does this track with your experience?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
The 8-12 week range seems reasonable. Timing may depend on when Oxford runs JCW's on the assembly line. I could see situations when an earlier delivery time might be possible....dealers will be conservative on delivery times. I am one of those early MT JCW owners so I've been through it & monitored others since those early months last year. You can bet it will be right at about 4 weeks from production date to arrival at your dealer...depending on where you are located.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
No delays anymore for MT JCWs. Turnaround time will depend on what your dealer's available production slots are and your location. I'm in the northwest and have ordered two MINIs - both took almost exactly 2 months from order to delivery. East coasters will probably get theirs around 6 weeks from start of production.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.