Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can now configure a JCW on the UK web site.

Mine would cost in excess of £27.5k. In USA terminology, that's over $41k.

Ouch! Not sure I can stomach that kind of money!!?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Here in the USA, I configured my JCW aka "Midnight" with rear fog lamps and bonnet stripes as the only options and the cost including dealer manufacturer/charges is right at $33,000 (USD), plus tax. I can live with a standard radio and cloth seats for that cost! :)

I'm just doing my due diligence research, since I'm a "noob", before I pull the trigger on a new one!

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
505 Posts
I can get the price well over 31k. And there's still a few more options to tick.
I ran the config for a JCW with all my F56 options and came out about where I expected... just the additional cost for the JCW. The problem comes when I add a few more JCW goodies. Then I had to hit myself with the defibrillator.

Mad props on your interior - those seats are spectacularly good looking.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Has anyone actually ordered the new JCW yet? I'm interested in hearing about it. Most Dealers here in the USA except out West don't even have any yet. The few I spotted on the internet out West were listed for close to $50,000 (US)..that's insane...I won't be ordering one for that kinda money. I believe that's just the typical "price gouging" by dealers with early stock, which is shameful!

John

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Has anyone actually ordered the new JCW yet? I'm interested in hearing about it. Most Dealers here in the USA except out West don't even have any yet. The few I spotted on the internet out West were listed for close to $50,000 (US)..that's insane...I won't be ordering one for that kinda money. I believe that's just the typical "price gouging" by dealers with early stock, which is shameful!

John
What dealers are you seeing that have stock? They just went into production about a week ago... I don't think ANYBODY has any yet. The first ones are probably just coming off the line this week, then they need to hit VDCs then transported.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
What dealers are you seeing that have stock? They just went into production about a week ago... I don't think ANYBODY has any yet. The first ones are probably just coming off the line this week, then they need to hit VDCs then transported.
Here ya go!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...Type=new&listingTypes=new&makeCode1=MINI&mmt=[MINI[COOPER[COOPER|John+Cooper+Works]][]]&modelCode1=COOPER&searchRadius=0&sellerType=d&sellerTypes=d&showcaseOwnerId=578353&startYear=2015&Log=0&showcaseOwnerId=578353&captureSearch=true&fromSIP=35F27827467BD1DF2867ED99863ED503&showToolbar=true&Log=0

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Here ya go!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...Type=new&listingTypes=new&makeCode1=MINI&mmt=[MINI[COOPER[COOPER|John+Cooper+Works]][]]&modelCode1=COOPER&searchRadius=0&sellerType=d&sellerTypes=d&showcaseOwnerId=578353&startYear=2015&Log=0&showcaseOwnerId=578353&captureSearch=true&fromSIP=35F27827467BD1DF2867ED99863ED503&showToolbar=true&Log=0
Not seeing one...I searched for all MINIs on Autotrader and sorted by price - The most expensive Hardtop I saw was a Pepper White one from Seattle MINI (which I've seen in person, actually...I'm copying what they've done on that one on my own F55) and they're asking $45k for that one, but it's not a JCW. It just has the JCW body kit.

·
Registered
120 Posts
We placed are order about a week ago for the jcw just need the dealer to get back with discount amount and then signing been told as its replacing my rejected f56 mcs they will put it on urgent order to will be beinging of May cant wait came in at just over £28k:eek:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Not seeing one...I searched for all MINIs on Autotrader and sorted by price - The most expensive Hardtop I saw was a Pepper White one from Seattle MINI (which I've seen in person, actually...I'm copying what they've done on that one on my own F55) and they're asking $45k for that one, but it's not a JCW. It just has the JCW body kit.
Yeah, The link has changed for some reason. Maybe I just overlooked it since they say "JCW"...the prices are kinda off the chart though IMO, regardless. Waaaay too much $

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Yeah, The link has changed for some reason. Maybe I just overlooked it since they say "JCW"...the prices are kinda off the chart though IMO, regardless. Waaaay too much $
The $50k MINI was a JCW convertible and I've seen that one too. It has all the options specced and the dealer added a bunch of accessories to it too, which ballooned the price to $50k (I'm sure that includes a prep fee, and some other second sticker stuff)

The $45k Hardtop had some parts painted like the door handles, beltline, grill, headlight/tail light trim, gas cap, side scuttles and also had a ceramic tint on it too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts