MINI Driving Modes
Cruise control with brake function
On-Board Computer
LED headlights
DAB digital radio
Intelligent emergency calling (E-call)
MINI TeleServices
White Indicator Lenses

Really happy with the trade in value on the Cooper and its worked out to be only £80 more per month.

Roll on the end of June, it will be waiting for me for when i return from my holiday in Saint Lucia.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Great build! Look forward to seeing pics of that beauty!

John

·
Registered
320 Posts
Great choice of colour :) Did you stripe or not stripe?

·
Registered
174 Posts
No stripes! I went naked mode as I believe it brings out the aggression on the bonnet shape.
You can always add them later and I've seen a thread on here where it can be done much cheaper than a Mini AD. My wife's JCW had the plain black stripes as she felt there was enough red already on the car. They look fine, but you need to be very careful washing as being tape they will scratch easy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Tbh I ordered mine plain and rocked it for a while and liked it but had stripes fitted later on by mini and quality is shocking they mark cloud and rainbow effect on them so I won't get them again from mini save a packet and go private there is a good online seller called minigraphics.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered Mine the day before you:
Rebel Green, Blk Roof, Prem. Pkg., Dynamic Damping(suspension), Cloth-Dinamica Seats, 17" blk wheels (for the softer ride) MT
Car is to be my DD-- I've got my track car already covered--
very excited to get behind the wheel ASAP--

·
Registered
320 Posts
No stripes! I went naked mode as I believe it brings out the aggression on the bonnet shape.
Agreed, I think it looks cool without, but many many more will think the opposite I'm sure! Like others have said, easy enough to add later, Mini will do it, or get an independent to your own design. Tempted by a bit of Carbon fibre for the intake, to match the Carbon Fibre exit pipes on the pro exhaust. £300ish, easily added later!

Mine came really quickly, 4 weeks - 29th April ordered arrived Fri 28th May, so end of June should be safe if not before. Can't collect until next Saturday though as working away all week. Driving the family mad.... Been to see it at the dealers twice now. Sad:nerd:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ordered Mine the day before you:
Rebel Green, Blk Roof, Prem. Pkg., Dynamic Damping(suspension), Cloth-Dinamica Seats, 17" blk wheels (for the softer ride) MT
Car is to be my DD-- I've got my track car already covered--
very excited to get behind the wheel ASAP--
We've been driving around on the 18"'s with adaptive suspension and they are fine. Ok the roads here are good, but I did do a bit in the UK and Belgium and the ride seemed just sporty.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yeah road conditions over here in Belgium are terrible!! I wonder where all the money we pay on road tax is going but as part of the EU the country is expected to invest mainly in other countries and hundreds of EU politicians need to travel from Brussels to Strasbourg every week or so in a nice business class seat so they stay fit and can invest EU citizen's tax money wisely :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Gorgeous! ;-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.