Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all. I ordered my new Mini JCW early February this year & have seen my delivery schedule slide from June to July delivery & yesterday my dealer notified me it will now be late September, has anyone else had similar problems on new JCW

(UK order)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Morning all. I ordered my new Mini JCW early February this year & have seen my delivery schedule slide from June to July delivery & yesterday my dealer notified me it will now be late September, has anyone else had similar problems on new JCW

(UK order)
Hi

Can’t speak for JCW, however, there are members on here with outstanding orders from 2021. For UK customers 7 months seems to be within the range for delivery but there are some waiting 8, 9+ months. I am currently heading into my 8 month.

·
Registered
2019 A94 F56 JCW AUTO
154 Posts

(UK order)
I was told it would take 8~10 months to build for all JCW models (in the US).

·
Registered
202 Posts
It seems that delivery times are varying between countries and the algorithm is puzzling.

A friend of mine ordered a full spec JCW back on 12/2021 and dealer said that JCW's specifically are delivered very fast. Indeed, car arrived end of march.

·
Registered
34 Posts

(UK order)
Ordered my JCW manual in December was told it didnt make to production (autos only)

·
Registered
2023 JCW 2 dr
1 Posts
I think I’m the luckiest mini driver in all the land — I ordered a 2023 JCW (manual) in February and took delivery late May. My guy at the dealership said it was probably the first one in North America. He said it was a total fluke I got the production spot that I did.

·
Registered
115 Posts
There's a difference between the 3/5 doors JCW and the convertible JCW. For what I know, the last one will no longer been built in the Netherlands, since the Oxford production unit will take over. That move seems to create an extra delay of 4 months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts