Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Will probably stick this on ebay too later, but if anyone is interested in a stock F56 3dr JCW exhaust, I have a brand new one (delivery miles only) due to Pro Exhaust being fitted by dealer from new.

Its not boxed and its a one piece section (from the Cat back), so may cause transportation difficulties - you'd get in an estate car but not an F56!!!!

Led to believe it makes a Cooper S pop and bang a little more loudly, and not sure what other Mini's it will fit, but what I am sure of is the good people on here will help with that!

I'm based in Worcester, M5, J7. Would also look at meeting somewhere for the cost of some diesel.

PM me with queries or offers?

Cheers

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
If your in any doubt, here's a (poor) picture of it, currently sat in the dry in my log store - the only place big enough to accommodate it. I'll post some better pics later when it stops lashing it down with rain!

·
Registered
92 Posts
If your in any doubt, here's a (poor) picture of it, currently sat in the dry in my log store - the only place big enough to accommodate it. I'll post some better pics later when it stops lashing it down with rain!
Very very long shot but..

Do you still have this??

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
I've ordered a Cooper S so wanted a JCW stock exhaust to cut out the resonater at the front for some more noise.

i installed a fjcw exhaust to my S last week, and got it off ebay. for £100 from a mini dealer and was brand new off a delivery vehicle.

the postage will cost £40 (cheapest i found) as its roughly 2.9m long, and is all one piece..
the noise is great!

i havent felt the need to cut the resonator out yet

·
Registered
552 Posts
Tomorrow I get this:

to be mounted on my JCW in place of the central silencer (resonator) for only 100 €. ;)

in the space colored Green:

>:D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, went a long time ago!

·
Registered
303 Posts
What sort of price are you prepared to pay for one?

I've got one in my garage that I replaced with a PRO exhaust a few weeks ago, it has covered 5000 miles but excellent undamaged condition. I was just going to keep hold of it and put it back on come trade in but tempted to sell if it's worthwhile.

·
Registered
92 Posts
What sort of price are you prepared to pay for one?

I've got one in my garage that I replaced with a PRO exhaust a few weeks ago, it has covered 5000 miles but excellent undamaged condition. I was just going to keep hold of it and put it back on come trade in but tempted to sell if it's worthwhile.
Was hoping to get one for around the £100-150 mark depending on location as I can imagine it would need to be collected.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Was hoping to get one for around the £100-150 mark depending on location as I can imagine it would need to be collected.

unless you have a van, it wont fit in a car..

the original Fjcw is one piece from the cat back, at approx 2.9m long.

i had mine delivered by one of only tow couriers. i paid £40, the other was £56.

·
Registered
92 Posts
unless you have a van, it wont fit in a car..

the original Fjcw is one piece from the cat back, at approx 2.9m long.

i had mine delivered by one of only tow couriers. i paid £40, the other was £56.
Thanks for the useful info. Can I ask which courier you used? My usual go to is Paisley Freight for car parts.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Thanks for the useful info. Can I ask which courier you used? My usual go to is Paisley Freight for car parts.

Paisley won't touch any exhaust over 2m long. I also use them

I haven't got any paper work anymore,
Just check the small print of any courier for exhaust length that's all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts