Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first post here. We are about a month out from receiving our 2016 cooper s. Chili Red/white Top/JCW body kit with JCW 18 Cup wheels. The only tire option was a summer run flat. I live in Seattle WA and and this will be my wife's daily driver. I will be ordering Micheline Pilot Sports all Season. I need some help on size as I will go a little bigger, anybody have experience with this? My options are 215/40/18, 225/40/18 and 215/45/18. Any help appreciated Thanks

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Hello, first post here. We are about a month out from receiving our 2016 cooper s. Chili Red/white Top/JCW body kit with JCW 18 Cup wheels. The only tire option was a summer run flat. I live in Seattle WA and and this will be my wife's daily driver. I will be ordering Micheline Pilot Sports all Season. I need some help on size as I will go a little bigger, anybody have experience with this? My options are 215/40/18, 225/40/18 and 215/45/18. Any help appreciated Thanks
Ha! Been there done that!......look into the JCW wheel & tire thread....that will answer many of your questions. The all-season Pilots are your BEST bet for the cup wheels imo. The stock tires (P7's) have grown on me actually...been very pleased thus far for summer high performance run flats. But, I'm still under 400 miles on my JCW so we'll see as time passes.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts