Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I was wondering who's ordering the Jcw with or without a sunroof. Because I'm on the fence out it. Because I kinda want to do roof stripes, but I think it would look silly with a sunroof and a very partial stripes stopped by glass. Btw, I am getting a red roof.

Mini offered roof decals for sunroofs on the previous R56 so I don't think it would look silly. I would order the sunroof and make my mind up about the stripes later. In the UK before air con became the norm and we sealed ourselves in our cars many cars had sunroofs, and a sunroof is actually a more useable option because it is usable all year.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm glad I got mine with a sunroof even though I don't open it. It really makes the interior seem a lot larger and when the sunshades are pulled back on cloudy days, brightens up the cabin.

I'm surprised that not many people order the sunroof option in the UK, its not much more than metallic paint, yet you can use it every day even if just for extra light and it adds to the resale value of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.