Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm getting the sunroof. Test driving a Cooper S with the option fitted sold it to me. The two panels are so big that they make a big difference when open. You can really enjoy the weather (and the exhaust note!) with them open.

I'm getting the black roof so the sunroof will be quite discrete, but I'm also not getting any stripes because I want the entire car to be kind of discrete.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm glad I got mine with a sunroof even though I don't open it. It really makes the interior seem a lot larger and when the sunshades are pulled back on cloudy days, brightens up the cabin.
Yes, I agree. I expect to have the mesh opened quite a lot just to get more light in. Coming from a 1999 Fiat Multipla (no joke :D) I've grown accustomed to bright cabins.

Does the rear glass open or is it fixed?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, most people think they look horrible because of the hump. People like anthromorpic cars. I don't think it's that bad, but I don't love it either. It's eccentric and I really like that though. It's not a boring car.

Besides the looks, it's a great car. Extremely practical, fun to drive and very nice to be in because of the large windows.

Plus it takes huge balls to drive one.

Sorry for off topic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.