Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like another satisfied customer!!
Posted on John Clark Tayside facebook a few hours ago. Good old BRG......still nobody been brave to go for Red roof combo!!! Think this will probably be their first manual delivery so far.

An other older gentleman reliving his youth.:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Both of those JCW's are sweet! ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks like another satisfied customer!!
Posted on John Clark Tayside facebook a few hours ago. Good old BRG......still nobody been brave to go for Red roof combo!!! Think this will probably be their first manual delivery so far.

An other older gentleman reliving his youth.:laugh::laugh:
Did someone steal the red trim off the grill??????!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
our one was ready on Tuesday , but could not get down till this afternoon, but no fun yet as will be in garage whole weekend to get machined and ceramic coated like I do with all my motors , fun starts very soon.
Mini Tayside looks to have had 5 including our two Davo

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Black with red roof for me,or vo! Brg and red looks really good though.
I was building a MCS VO & later decided to go for the JCW...not sorry at all I chose Midnight Black (I like stealth the look), but I've always wondered what a VO JCW with Black Roof & Mirrors & Cup Wheels would look like. Never seen one "yet". Orange would definitely clash with all the red JCW pieces, but it'd still look very cool and "wild" imo! :)

Reactions: jeremybingham

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
our one was ready on Tuesday , but could not get down till this afternoon, but no fun yet as will be in garage whole weekend to get machined and ceramic coated like I do with all my motors , fun starts very soon.
Mini Tayside looks to have had 5 including our two Davo
The long wait is finally over:)
Have to get some pics posted when all the hard work is finished.
Yeah 5 so far,,,,Jamie will be earning a bit of commission.

If you have the HUD , need to check out this shift light function with the manual box.
Enjoy

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The long wait is finally over:)
Have to get some pics posted when all the hard work is finished.
Yeah 5 so far,,,,Jamie will be earning a bit of commission.

If you have the HUD , need to check out this shift light function with the manual box.
Enjoy
Hi Davo is the Shift light function only able to be used with HUD and can't be set to come up anywhere else?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.