Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Does anyone know what this is hanging off the gearstick I've seen it on a few cars & I'm curious about it
View attachment 31689
View attachment 31697

Thanks
It's the Bluetooth remote control for the exhaust valves on the 210 Challenge Edition, I may be wrong but you may also get this with the JCW Pro Exhaust? I'm probably wrong cause that was just a pure guess.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
This intrigues me, I have the F56 JCW, but I am not familiar with the pro exhaust. Is it a factory option? Is there an increase in performance by using it, or is it simply sound? I don't remember seeing it offered when I was building the JCW online.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The pro exhaust was launched on the Challenge 210 then they released it for sale for any Cooper s and JCW f56, when fitting to a Cooper s you also get a tweaked ecu and some very small engine mods to give you extra power, fitting it to the JCW won't give any extra power I don't think but it will make it sound much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.