Mini Cooper Forum banner

Junior at 5055

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Jenna704 
My dealer told me this week (after prompting for my weekly update, which he hasn't managed to provide of his own accord to date) that my car has now been produced and is entering the delivery phase. Expecting a 29/10 pickup so it's getting close now! It's also a T so should be an Oxford build.

I've bought a few replacement parts that I was hoping to get painted ready for delivery but unfortunately when they arrived from Germany yesterday two of the six parts were damaged. I've now got to see how understanding the German site I bought them from are and whether they'll get replacements sent and how long that will take. Very disappointing but the site staff have been pretty good so far so hoping not to have any issues other than the delay and disappointment. One bit was damaged (broken clip) but the other seemed to just be one big manufacturing defect, so I'm hoping the bits they actually used for the car will have undergone a more thorough quality check!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.