Mini Cooper Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it about 20 minutes towards home.... realized that the sport button doesn't work so back to the dealer it went. steering also pulled to the left for some reason.

As disappointing as that is as a new owner I will say Passport Mini in Alexandria VA was amazing.

took it in. Service manager went on a ride with me and tried to make it work. It didn't end up working so he offered to have my car picked up from home or work while dropping off a loaner and bring it back when its complete. ( they ended up having a loaner so it all worked out ) but its amazing to have a dealer that is taking such good care of a new owner.

I would highly recommend this dealer.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I do like that blue and hope you have trouble free motoring from here on...:)

But what I don't understand is why dealers don't pick these things up before delivery, oh yes I do? They don't do PDIs like they used to anymore in fact I wonder exactly what they do?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I love that color! I'm sure it will be fine!

Happy Motoring,

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.