Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone on the forumn.

I have just bought a Mini Cooper in Volcanic Orange.

I have specked chilli pack, media xl with black alloys and black stripes. I have also upgraded some interior finishes.

A placed the order in mid Febuary and was initially given a build complete time of 16th March, it has now slipped a week..

My question is will the order date slip further, I am in the UK.

Thanks in advance for any help in answering my question.

·
Super Moderator
7,906 Posts
I have a similar car ordered in May 14 due Sept 1st and it slipped a week but it arrived on the 6th. Was happy enough with that! It's worth the wait!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Jeremy, I can see your Avatar picture, it looks very nice. Do you have a link to any more pictures?

The rest of my spec was heated front screen, darkened rear window, Chromeline interior and exterior. Piano black interior finish.

Since placing the order I have wondered about should I have speced it differently like sacrificing the media pack for led lights and upgraded stereo. Having said that if I had done that it would have cost me more and would I have regretted not specing the media xl pack.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi

I ordered a 5 door Cooper in lovely VO mid Feb with a delivery of end of March, ours has been bounced to the end of April (UK).

The coloured LEDs (if that's what your referring too) are included in the Chilli Pack.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ah yes sorry :0)

Cooper 5 Door
Volcanic Orange
Black Roof
Roof Bars
Black Stripes
Chilli Pack
Visual Boost Radio
Roulette Rims
Reversing Sensors...ran out of money.

Can't wait....

·
Super Moderator
7,906 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.