Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) hi folks happy as Larry today just got my cooper back from her being in the dealership the past two weeks ive felt lost since shes been away i only got her in march and shes only done 260 miles

two weeks ago today around this time i had just left the house five minutes away and she completely died on me refusing to restart came up starter ignition failure called mini assist who came out and took her away :(

been driving a bmw 3 series the past two weeks not bad i must admit but was a diesel :eek:

got the call that shes been fixed replaced started motor and air con compressor i was dreading it as they did say that they might have to replace the engine just got her back home yipee >:D.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
back in the dealership cut out on me again while i was driving yesterday it restarted this time but i got a red warning writing in the speedo display that flashed for a second but i wasn't able to read it in time afterwards just felt terrible to drive kept losing power and i had to keep going down gears to build up speed so they picked her this morning :(

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
back in the dealership cut out on me again while i was driving yesterday it restarted this time but i got a red warning writing in the speedo display that flashed for a second but i wasn't able to read it in time afterwards just felt terrible to drive kept losing power and i had to keep going down gears to build up speed so they picked her this morning :(
Helpless feeling! Hope it isn't major, but if it is I'd start to make a few demands, like order me a new car or refund me my money! Good luck with things.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Helpless feeling! Hope it isn't major, but if it is I'd start to make a few demands, like order me a new car or refund me my money! Good luck with things.
ive got nice 3 series 320d to drive around just now but they did say they have had to replace a few engines in the 15 plate models cooper s :eek:

·
Registered
173 Posts
How unsettling! I hope that they find the problem and get her as reliable as she needs to be so you're confident taking her on a long trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts