Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I just joined the forum and ordered my new JCW in White Silver with Red top and mirrors. This is my first Mini although I have been looking at getting one for years. Now the long wait 8 to 10 weeks before it arrives. My dealer told me I should have the production number in a couple of days so I can track it from build to delivery.

My name is Rick and I just wanted to say hello and that I am happy to be a member of this forum.

Regards,

Rick:)

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's Beautiful! I didn't go with the 18" wheels but seeing yours now I kinda wish I had. I also added the black stripes down the side. I'll post pictures in 8 to 10 weeks when it arrives.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome, I'm 6 weeks in and don't know what I'd do without my Mini Beast, every little trip out, even to the shop for some bread and a pint of milk is special :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Welcome Rick! Great color combo you ordered!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome. It took me over a month once I decided to get the JCW just to decide on the color there are so many options. I loaded mine down. Now just have to wait for it to arrive.

Cold Package
Technology Package
Premium Package
Auto with Paddles
Heads up
Dynamic Dampers
Rear Fog Lights
Cornering LED's
I kept with the stock silver 17" JCW wheels but kinda wish I would have gone with the 18" JCW wheels after seeing mon450's pictures

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
You can change the wheels as long as they haven't issued a production number yet. I had ordered the same wheels as you but switched to the 18" cup spokes before I got the production number...not a problem & glad I did....the 18s look so much better imo. Worse case your dealer could swap them out for you upon arrival for the added $750 I'd think...wouldn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I really like the combination of the red color line with the checkered dashboard , it matches the car style for sure.

And the photo at 169, well I guess you couldn't resist, am I right?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the info. I already have a production number but will ask the dealer if they will swap them out for the 750

1 - 14 of 14 Posts