Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been posting for a while, but I finally got around to placing my order today. I wanted something a little more unique so I went for all 5 of the Mini Yours options (as well as every other pkg and option). Here is my build:

15MA Cooper Hardtop 2 Door
C24 Mini Yours Lapisluxury Blue
TYE1 Mini Yours Leather Lounge Carbon Black

ZFL Fully Loaded Pkg
ZPP Premium Pkg
322 Comfort Access Keyless Entry
402 Panoramic Sunroof
493 Storage Pkg
674 Harman/Kardon Premium Sound System
ZSP Sport Pkg
2EE 18" Mini Yours Vanity Spoke Two-Tone Wheels
481 Sport Seats
5A4 LED Headlights with Cornering Lights
785 White Turn-Signal Lights
258 Runflat Tires
7L5 Wired Pkg
609 Navigation System XL
6NE Enhanced Bluetooth and USB/iPod Adapter
6NM Mini Connected
6NT Mini Connected XL
6UH Real Time Traffic Information

ZWU Wired Upgrade Pkg
3AG Rear View Camera
6AD Mini Head-Up Display

ZFP Flash Pkg
345 Chrome Line Interior
346 Chrome Line Exterior
405 Mirror Caps in Chrome

233 Dynamic Damper Control
2XB Mini Yours Leather Steering Wheel
302 Anti Theft Alarm
313 Power Folding Mirrors
319 Universal Garage-Door Opener
386 Roof Rails
3AR Rear-Mounted Bike Rack Preparation
430 Auto-Dimming Interior and Exterior Mirrors
431 Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
441 Smoker's Pkg
473 Center Armrest
494 Heated Front Seats
4AA Anthracite Headliner
4GT Mini Yours Interior Style Dark Cottonwood
508 Park Distance Control
5A1 LED Fog Lights
5AA Rear Fog Light
5AS Active Driving Assistant
5DP Parking Assistant
655 Satellite Radio with 1 Year Subscription
696 6-Disc DVD Changer

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Congrats! You'll have to let me know how the 6-disc CD Changer works out. I'm gonna miss being able to use my CD's.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very nice build. Now comes the hard part...;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am indeed anxious but I'm sure I will survive. I am looking forward to some of the more unique options such as the mini yours lounge leather and the active driving assistant. I'll be the first with these at my dealer. My dealer is also in the process of building a whole new dealership. I will be one of the first deliveries at the more modern dealership. Looking forward to it!

I got an internal document with the mini yours details that I will post later. It is very cool.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Don't mean to rain on the parade, but I don't see a rear spoiler on your option list?

Reactions: Hat

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Don't mean to rain on the parade, but I don't see a rear spoiler on your option list?
The rear spoiler is not a stand alone option on the base model in the US. It is only available as part of the JCW exterior package, which as I am sure you know is not orderable with the active driving assistant. (active driving assistant requires the fully loaded pkg, and you cannot order that pkg with the JCW exterior pkg due to a conflict with it including the sport pkg). I chose the active driving assistant.

I also opted to not get stripes (although they were included in the fully loaded pkg for free),

I opted not to get the automatic (because I wanted a manual),

and I opted to not get the JCW interior pkg (because I wanted the mini yours steering wheel- which is an ordering conflict, although I did order the anthracite headliner- so I'm really only missing the pedal caps, red shifter, and door sill plates).

In summary, I did not get:

JCW Interior pkg Order conflict with Mini Yours Steering Wheel
JCW Door Sill Plates (It has regular door sill plates which are just as good)
JCW Red/Chrome Shifter (It has the regular shifter which is just as good)
Pedal Caps (I may have to add these later)

JCW Exterior pkg Order conflict with Active Driving Assistant
JCW Body Kit (I don't really care either way about this)
Rear Spoiler (I would have got it but only part of jcw ext on base (Optional on S or part of S JCW ext pkg))
Performance Control (This is part of jcw ext on base model (standard on S) and I did want it, but still chose the active driving assistant)

Automatic (Did not want)
Stripes (included but did not want)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Some more realistic Pics from the UK configurator (The US one sucks)
I agree, based on those pics...only having a tiny thumbnail pic of the seats is horrible. Actually, I'd prefer even better photos of the seats, with specifics for each option listed, instead of making the purchaser hunt around for specifics.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I agree, based on those pics...only having a tiny thumbnail pic of the seats is horrible. Actually, I'd prefer even better photos of the seats, with specifics for each option listed, instead of making the purchaser hunt around for specifics.
Yeah, that makes me think of the porsche configurator (one of the best). When you select an option, there is an eyeball icon next to it that will show you specifics for every detail it adds

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Sweet looking Car almost 20K with the Options ...........:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that falls into luxury motoring now.:D:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
wow. i went through all the photos and loving all the options, esp the seats, sun roof and the wheels! congrats!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts