Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm taking ownership of a brand new MCS in all black around the 28th of November so I'm beyond excited especially coming from a Corsa B

I've got the Chilli and Media pack on it with
Sports Auto Gearbox
Sports Suspension
Anthracite Headlining
Led Cornering Lights (because why not)
Half fabric and letherette seats

I really made the mistake of not ordering the HK though as I'm used to a decent sound system in my car and the HK was fantastic compared to the regular sound but still excited non the less.

Anyway hope you're all well.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
8,744 Posts
Sounds great I've gone from hk to visual boost and am not missing the hk system yet! I have to say though i could manage without the cornering lights though they're cute!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and I look forward to seeing some photos of your new all black ride, I'm sure you'll probably join the stealth club at some point and get the chrome wrapped like a few of us have done on here. You've got a pretty nice spec, the spoiler will look great - that's something I wish I'd specced.

@jeremybingham I don't understand how you're not missing H/K, when I have a loaner for a short period of time equipped with Visual Boost, 6 speaker set up I think it lacks depth and clarity! I'm in an F55 Cooper D at the minute and even with a treble and bass tweak its poop in comparison, maybe its different in a Clubman?

@TomJ91 You will probably not miss something you never had, I used to have an F56 Cooper D with the standard set up and to me that was good when I had it... It's just I could never go back to not having a premium sound system now.

Re-read this and it sounded like I was making it out like you'd made a mistake not ordering it.. Each to their own but it's definitely worth the £500.

·
Super Moderator
8,744 Posts
JCW spoiler is nice. Vis boost as we've discussed elsewhere really isnt bad at all for a stock system; play with the settings! The xl is great as this adds the 20gb hard drive-which i now don't have! Boo and of course i think the larger screen which gives album art and lets you split the screen so you can always see the map on half of it with radio or other things elsewhere-missing that a bit already!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.