Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a thread on Detailing world in regards to the above,but I was was just wondering whether just MINI owners have a preference between the 2 manufacturers .....

I use a Karcher thats over 10 years old and its a pain to get set up and it's so loud and thought maybe it's a time to replace it.

So what do you use and why.????????

·
Registered
998 Posts
Ive just bought a karcher k4 to replace a blown RAC branded Hilka unit. Its the first time ive had a karcher and it seems fine to me, easy to set up although i was surprised how much self assembly i had to do out of the box and quieter than my old model, probably be ause the 4 is water cooled rather than air cooled. The lances are much easier to swap than my old one too

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
The new Karcher are pretty nice and easy to use but you have to follow Instructions when you set it up for the 1st Time. Big improvement over the old Units.IMHO

·
Registered
33 Posts
As a member over on Detailing World the preferred choice appear to be Nilfisk. I myself have one and in 2 years never had an issue. From memory the pumps used on sub £200 units were far superior on Nilfisk.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Had a Karcher and that died, I have had a nilfisk now for over a year and I'd say it's alot better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.