Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have a f56 Cooper S 2020. Unfortunately no one told me that the launches were limited to 100 and I may have used them all.... does anyone know if there is a way to remove this I’ve had the car remapped already and still can’t launch. I understand it would void the warrenty but so does a stage 1 and I’ve already done that. Any help appreciated cheers

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I believe early cars were limited to 50 launches, so its interesting there is a new limit. I am not aware of being able to change the limit, or even see how many you have done, but I am not an expert. I would be interested to know though. Hopefully one of the coding experts on here can help.

Used mine once just to try it. How are you using it so much? Its a faff to enable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe early cars were limited to 50 launches, so its interesting there is a new limit. I am not aware of being able to change the limit, or even see how many you have done, but I am not an expert. I would be interested to know though. Hopefully one of the coding experts on here can help.

Used mine once just to try it. How are you using it so much? Its a faff to enable.
50 would make more sense as I can’t see me doing quite a 100 to be honest but I’m seriously missing my launch control

·
Registered
257 Posts
Tuners can remove it. But its very very stupid to use it on this car. The gearbox is not made for launchcontrols, thats why it is limited

1 - 5 of 5 Posts