Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really love Mini’s however many of the leather seats seem to suffer with ripples in the leather Even in the new cars. Almost as if the leather hasn’t been properly stretched over the seat ! Please see image below.

Any ideas why / how this occurs ? And what can be done to remedy this ? … please

Kind regards,

Adam.

Vehicle Car Automotive design Car seat cover Motor vehicle

· Super Moderator
8,897 Posts
Nothing imo. It's normal as it's a natural product and I think that's how it looks. I've always been impressed with. Minis leather seats and how well they last. Those lounge leather ones are my favourite and that's how mine looked. Simply clean and feed the leather Evey so often to stop it cracking.

· Registered
575 Posts
my lounge grey looks better than that at nearly 100k

perhaps black suffers more in sunlight?

· Premium Member
144 Posts
Nothing imo. It's normal as it's a natural product and I think that's how it looks. I've always been impressed with. Minis leather seats and how well they last. Those lounge leather ones are my favourite and that's how mine looked. Simply clean and feed the leather Evey so often to stop it cracking.
My lounge leather looked like that pic when it was new. It's just leather. I have no regrets about ordering it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts