Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I have read that LED headlights retrofit is not possible (or too complicated) for the F56. But I quite never understood why.

I have a Cooper F56 and after a minor accident both halogen headlights, standard on mine, must be changed. I was thinking then to get a pair of LED headlights.
What else would I need? Would that be possible, even if I have to change wiring and other components?

Last question, if changing the headlights is not possible can I at least put LED daytime lights and add front fog lights (I have found a very cheap pair of led front fog lights on eBay)?

Thank you so much!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you swearingino! Of course I would go with proper original projectors but they are not the difficult part.
I have easily found the part number of LED projectors, the problem is all the rest I would need :) has someone got an idea of which part numbers I would need (wiring, ECU?,...) to complete the work?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.