Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Does anyone have any pics at night or dusk of the LED lights, just keen to see how they look. I also discovered over at totalmini that if you spec the LED lights the rear lights are also different.

Anyone seen any? With members getting new cars every day now, it's going to be an exciting month!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dunno about the Mini, but the BMW range (and indeed Audi) have nice sleek LED rears when specifying upgraded front lights. It would make sense that the Mini LED headlights come with LED rears.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've seen a photo taken by someone who has them.......they are very bright. The photo was taken on a country road!

Reactions: pjsjr13

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I've not seen mine working yet! It's not been dark enough up here to warrant them to come on automatically (unless I go out for a 1am drive!) I should have had a peak when I was in the multi-storey at the weekend!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
When did you order, out of interest?
Originally April 4 from Berry Heathrow

End of May they said to me middle of August and after three change dates and no explanations I got out of the contract and signed up at Mini Bristol - September 1 as they say...

If I do have to wait for whatever reason one more time then I will be out - 5 months and on the fourth time of asking is enough

Better be reading this Mini honchos

;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Originally April 4 from Berry Heathrow

End of May they said to me middle of August and after three change dates and no explanations I got out of the contract and signed up at Mini Bristol - September 1 as they say...

If I do have to wait for whatever reason one more time then I will be out - 5 months and on the fourth time of asking is enough

Better be reading this Mini honchos

;)
It's agony, isn't it?

I ordered end of May and my date is 5th Sept (ish).

Sorry, gone off topic. Thanks. >:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
I noticed tonight coming home that the lights had come on due to being a bit gloomy and was admiring them in the reflection on the tailgate of a black MINI Countryman while waiting in traffic >:D
I noticed that a second led sidelight was illuminated above the front fog lights, so quit a light show. I presume this is the normal sidelight if you have halogens, I even checked when I got home and put front fogs on, led heaven :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts