Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesn't have a name and after driving her for about a week, she's in need of a wash! Overall I love her to death, and she's an absolute joy to drive! I'm dying to get over the break in period so I can make some trips on the Autobahn.

I currently am rocking the G&G motorsports front euro plate mount. I couldn't have spent $75 any better!

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all!

I've always had a bit of an affinity for the BMW blue, and white looks phenomenal with blue.

The white was a must for me, and I fell in love with it on the computer. It hiit me hard when I saw her in the showroom for the first time! :)

I'm enjoying her more and more everyday! My friends just don't understand the love I have for my vehicle and the way I baby her.

·
Super Moderator
8,059 Posts
Thanks all!

I've always had a bit of an affinity for the BMW blue, and white looks phenomenal with blue.

The white was a must for me, and I fell in love with it on the computer. It hiit me hard when I saw her in the showroom for the first time! :)

I'm enjoying her more and more everyday! My friends just don't understand the love I have for my vehicle and the way I baby her.
I know exactly what you mean.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts