Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't have the greatest pictures at all because I haven't been to any exciting adventures but here are some photos after a wash :)

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don't have the greatest pictures at all because I haven't been to any exciting adventures but here are some photos after a wash :)
Looking good! Love the sport stripes, were they a kit or custom job? (No I'm not going to copy it I'm just interested, not going that route with my car). Also where did you get the stubby antenna?

Got to find you a good locale for a photo shoot. :D

Oost

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looking good! Love the sport stripes, were they a kit or custom job? (No I'm not going to copy it I'm just interested, not going that route with my car). Also where did you get the stubby antenna?

Got to find you a good locale for a photo shoot. :D

Oost
They were a custom job.. I took the idea off the 2015 JCW stripes. The stubby I bought from the dealers. I looked for antennas online via amazon but there was a lot of iffy products out there.. so I just opted for the $35 OEM version. Can't say I actually use the radio though.. so I couldn't tell you if it works fine.

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
Wow all great pics. I really struggle to upload any but when I can drive again,will renew my efforts. They're all lovely.

Your car is stunning stunning stunning thunder seven. Best bonnet stripes ever. We have same but red on wife's black mini s roadsters. I have to be honest I'm not a huge grey or silver car fan but yours WOW.

Wish we could get USA spec orange side stripe lights in the wheel arches in the uk like you have.we love those.

Please no offence meant to grey or silver car owners as I do like grey/ silver on minis. Just not first on my list but never say never!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts