Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my new F56 Cooper (non-S), and was wondering if it has the ambient lighting in the non-s cooper, thanks fammm

·
Registered
763 Posts
Picking up my new F56 Cooper (non-S), and was wondering if it has the ambient lighting in the non-s cooper, thanks fammm
It depends. What year is your Cooper and where are you located? For 2017 the ambient lighting is in the $250.00 USD MINI Excitement Package. Before the 2017 MY I don't recall if the Cooper had the lights, I believe it did. My 2015 MCS does. If you have your VIN you can enter it HERE and see everything your car was built with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It depends. What year is your Cooper and where are you located? For 2017 the ambient lighting is in the $250.00 USD MINI Excitement Package. Before the 2017 MY I don't recall if the Cooper had the lights, I believe it did. My 2015 MCS does. If you have your VIN you can enter it and see everything your car was built with.
o la la thank you so much!

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
More info is needed. Are you based in the US? For the US, ambient light is standard on any F56 with the exception of the 2017 models. In other markets, it may or not have been a standard feature, even on 2014-2016 models.

Reactions: hotrunner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts