Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I know this was an odd title to a post but hear me out. I stopped by to drop some stuff off to a friend tonight before work. I have been driving for a few days with a Darth Vader mini-fig on my dash (right on top of the center vent on my dash).

I took a turn a bit quicker than normal and he fell over. I picked him up and I noticed his removable light saber is missing. I'm afraid it slid down into one of the dash vents. Now the light saber is not a stiff plastic by any means, but do I have anything to worry about in regards to ventilation system?

For reference please see

Reactions: pjsjr13

·
Registered
200 Posts
I wouldn't worry. It shouldn't cut through your entire car. Lightsabers cannot work unless being held. Although there is considerable debate on whether that is due to the force, or a deadman switch on the sabre. See this random Internet forum on people arguing about such things

http://www.lucasforums.com/archive/index.php/t-174968.html

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
509 Posts
Sounds like its now gone to the dark side! Sorry had to do it.
The only problem that might occur is when you switch between the aircon modes, the sabre might jam the litle door that seals off this vent.

Its a real shame you cant use the force to retrieve it. The force would also be handy for many other things as well.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This thread has definitely met my expectations all around. Hopefully it's somewhere in the car on the floor or something.

I always had a penchant for the dark side

Reactions: pjsjr13
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.