Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I searched but couldn't find a thread to answer my question. So I disconnected my battery last week but when I reconnected it my headunit didn't come back on, I tried holding the button down for 20 seconds and nothing. Then 10 mins later it came on and played radio for maybe 20 seconds and died again, I didn't touch anything, I was just tidying up around the car. Since then it's been dead. My question is do they lock and can I unlock it? I tried disconnecting the battery for half hour today and reconnected it and it flashed no service for half a second then the screen went from dark blue to black and that's how its stayed. Any help would be appreciated. My local mini dealerships head tech didn't even know what fsc codes were so I refuse to take it to them.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi, I searched but couldn't find a thread to answer my question. So I disconnected my battery last week but when I reconnected it my headunit didn't come back on, I tried holding the button down for 20 seconds and nothing. Then 10 mins later it came on and played radio for maybe 20 seconds and died again, I didn't touch anything, I was just tidying up around the car. Since then it's been dead. My question is do they lock and can I unlock it? I tried disconnecting the battery for half hour today and reconnected it and it flashed no service for half a second then the screen went from dark blue to black and that's how its stayed. Any help would be appreciated. My local mini dealerships head tech didn't even know what fsc codes were so I refuse to take it to them.
So you say it’s on a black screen does it say boot loader on the screen?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi mate
do you have an enet cable?
if yes, download my software, read the unit and post it here

1 - 3 of 3 Posts