Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is MINI number 3 for me (5 for my family).
My previous 2 had black roof/mirrors/stripes so this time I'd like to go with body color roof. I haven't really seen any images other than the configurator that show the orange with orange roof. Also trying to decide sunroof or not. Living in the Atlanta area we get enough good weather that I do use it but not constantly. I will be doing a custom roof graphic at some point but that will probably be next fall at the soonest.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
My plan is to do a very colorful roof graphic, so it won't always be just the one color. This will be MINI number 4 for our family and they have ALL had a black roof. Just need a change I guess.

Roof graphic will be like the upper background of this image.

Annette

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, this is a better representation, minus the text and stuff :D.

Reactions: Starfish8

·
Registered
505 Posts
Dayum! That'll break up the orange all right LOL. Seriously, though, that's a pretty cool idea and I totally get the vibe you're going for. Not for my personal car, but I can't wait to see the pics when you're done.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is what I love most about the MINI, you can make it fun, practical, sporty, aggressive, whatever. It completely lends itself to whatever you like. And MINI owners are totally cool about what other people choose to do. My current MINI is all dark and stealthy which I love but I just feel the need to have fun with this one and try something really individual to me.

Reactions: Tiger

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I passed one yesterday, it looks like a school bus. The black roof is the best way to go on VO in my opinion.
Maybe it's regional, but around here the school buses have a white roof.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts