Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or at least that's what it seems to look like

I had the LEDs (non cornering) on my first F56, and the same on the second.

On the first I remember seeing the beams go up and down as I went over bumps, but not to the extent that the second one does. On my current one, they almost look like the lenses are loose within the cluster, rough tarmac makes them almost appear to vibrate/wobble.

Anyone else notice this?

If it has to go back to the dealer it'll be a difficult one to try and replicate because you need to be at night to see the issue!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've noticed they move a little when over bumps but nothing too much. If your ones are appearing to vibrate/wobble then that doesn't sound right.

As you say will be a hard one to replicate as will have to wait till near closing time for it to be dark. Then you need a road you know it happens on for them to check.

Hope you can get it checked out and fixed.

·
Registered
734 Posts
If I switch on the lights on my driveway (slightly down sloping) they go through a little levelling routine before settling... I have some speed bumps on my journey home, I'll try and see if I notice anything.

·
Super Moderator
8,059 Posts
They a re self levelling and have motors inside them so they can move up and Down but I'd be worried if they wobbled!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts