Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a new model cooper s with lounge leather seats in satellite grey but just concerned about how they might wear. Does anyone have these seats and if so do they mark easily. Or have they warn much since having them? Is there anything I would need to be careful of with these seats?

Any info would be really helpful.

Thanks Hannah

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mine have held up pretty well, they seem to stay a little less hot in summer than the black seats I had in my previous mini. Leather wipes have cleaned off wet blue jeans transfer from my kids that left a blue mark. Also makeup I didn't realize was on my elbow and transfered to the seat when I got in. When something gets on them it is pretty noticeable but I haven had anything that wouldn't come off yet.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ditto that.

I have them in mine. They do get dirty fairly easily but nothing a quick wipe won't sort. IMO a small price to pay for such beautiful looking seats. No wear at all showing to mine, car is 9 months old :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Got the same seats in mine and I love them.
I specced them with my current car after I had them in my previous R56 Cooper.

In the previous car I specced them from new and liked them so much I chose them again for the new one.
The F56 seats though are even better than the previous model.

My old R56 Cooper interior

My F56 Cooper S interior

1 - 4 of 4 Posts