Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the Bimmer Forum.

German tuning shop Manhart Racing gets their hands on the new F56 MINI John Cooper Works and perform some magic on the base engine. Powered by the B48 2.0 liter turbocharged engine which makes 231 horsepower in standard form, the MINI JCW by Manhart a significant power boost to a whooping 300 horsepower.

The maximum torque is also increased in the same breath to 470 Newton meters.

With the standard 231 hp, the new MINI John Cooper Works accelerates, depending on the transmission of choice, in 6.1 to 6.3 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h and reaches a top speed of 246 km/h. But with the power bump, we expect a standard sprint below 6 seconds.

you can read and check out more pics here.

http://www.bmwblog.com/2016/03/04/manhart-mini-john-cooper-works-tuning-300-horsepower/

here is there web Site

http://manhart-racing.de/de/home

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Awesome color scheme, I really love it and I am working on the horsepower and torque. I will know for sure next Tuesday! I don't think it will be where they are and that's OK. I don't want to break our toy. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dan, did you check out there Website? They ship worldwide.:D:D

Shipping costs vary and depend on and volume and weight of the parcel.

An exactly calculation of shipping costs will be delivered with your individual quotation.

If you have further questions please contact us via phone +49 202 94 62 44 45 or e-mail to [email protected].

·
Registered
217 Posts
Truly awesome look and color scheme (the wheels really sell the package too)! Not sure I would want 300hp though as the NM Engineering PowerModule I am running (which puts out about 260hp in the low setting I am using) is already putting out a bit more power than the wheels can handle easily when going all out (that said, I am still running those horrible run-flats that came with the car, and am imagining things would be very different on the Pilot Super Sports I had on my M135)...

Reactions: KYDan

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Love the color/stripes. Reminds me of a Triumph Thruxton

Reactions: KYDan

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Why not? Money is relative and the Mini JCW is a fun loving, pugnacious little beast, but this car as you stated is stunning. I am not even sure what color it is. It looks black, then dark green, then blue almost like an iridescent paint. This truly is a unique Mini. That said, I am not ordering one as I couldn't drive it the way I like to drive in mountainous twisties and tracks. It would be so dinged up so quickly that I would be apoplectic in short order! It is an automotive work of art though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Why not? Money is relative and the Mini JCW is a fun loving, pugnacious little beast, but this car as you stated is stunning. I am not even sure what color it is. It looks black, then dark green, then blue almost like an iridescent paint. This truly is a unique Mini. That said, I am not ordering one as I couldn't drive it the way I like to drive in mountainous twisties and tracks. It would be so dinged up so quickly that I would be apoplectic in short order! It is an automotive work of art though.

Eloquently said! I can just imagine the smile on my face coming out to this car in the morning. I just wish I'd bought black now to follow suit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.