Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

Collecting next week however something has been playing on my mind!

Have gone for the stealth look! Black cosmos alloys the whole shebang! Do you think the car would look good if I wrapped the headlights and tail lights in a matt camo/army green?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hi There,

Collecting next week however something has been playing on my mind!

Have gone for the stealth look! Black cosmos alloys the whole shebang! Do you think the car would look good if I wrapped the headlights and tail lights in a matt camo/army green?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm, no I wouldn't wrap the chrome accents in matte green. I went for black on black on black and I've recently have the grille and light surrounds wrapped in gloss black - love it. However this looks good. >:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm, no I wouldn't wrap the chrome accents in matte green. I went for black on black on black and I've recently have the grille and light surrounds wrapped in gloss black - love it. However this looks good. >:D

Cheers for the reply pal! I'm so tempted to go for this colour combo!!

How's the quality of your wrap? Any sign of peeling etc?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Noooo I think the MINI looks good with a mix, matte body and painted roof etc like the one I've shown above - I wouldn't do what is done on the R56 - that does look cheap.

The wrap is holding up well, but it's only been a week and a half.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.