Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Below is the link to a quick video of my MCS with newly installed QuickSilver exhaust system. Vehicle is in sport mode.

Install time was about 45 minutes. You only need to make 1 cut Post Cat and the kit comes with a clamp to put the new pipe on.

The sound is incredible when driving. I am planning on making a driving video with my GoPro once this central texas wind dies down a little bit. The sound is a very clean sound. It gives it the sport/race sound but doesnt sound like a tin can boy racer exhaust.In sport mode the pop is definitely a lot louder and you are noticed when pulling up to the light letting off the gas. My work is an authorized quicksilver dealer so if anyone is interested please let me know and i can hook you up. PM me or email me at [email protected]

Link to video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKJvzPbnGiI&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wish I could watch the vid but blocked at work. I just did a muffler delete on mine which sound fantastic and with new 4" dual SS tips was 75.00

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wish I could watch the vid but blocked at work. I just did a muffler delete on mine which sound fantastic and with new 4" dual SS tips was 75.00
When you say you did a muffler delete.. do you mean that you had the muffler totally removed and a pipe installed in its place with the original tips somehow attached?

Very curious.... Cheers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking at the Quicksilver site it looks like nothing is made for the standard cooper hardtop, '14?

Received this :)

"Dear Diana

Thank you for your e-mail and kind words.

Manufacture of the F56 1.5 'Sport' system for your vehicle is nearing completion and hope to bring to market within the next fortnight or so.

Once I have further information, I'll be sure to let you know.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Robin King

Office Manager
QuickSilver Exhausts Ltd

7 Towergate Business Centre

Coopers Place

Wormley

GU8 5SZ

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1428 687722 Fax: +44 (0)1428 687790
"